Sunday, April 18, 2010

My First Munch

I ain't rich, but that doesn't mean I can't live my life fabulously. There are so many things that we can do to make our lives a little more fab. Sometimes you spend a lot and sometimes you don't even have to shell out a buck.

I love to share, which is why you are now reading this. This is my first munch of the blogging world and like almost any blogger out there, I wanted to share what I am passionate about: people and places and stuff that inspire me to lead a fabulous life which I hope will also inspire others. I wanted a space where like-minded people get to read what I post and talk about it.

I'm your typical girl who loves shopping, bargains (who doesn't?!), eating-out, traveling and sight-seeing, but my interests also includes design, photography, music, movies, the arts and well, anything under the sun that I find to be beautiful and fabulous. 

I am fabmonster. I munch on everything fabulous. Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment